[sabayon-dev] heads up: Entropy 182 and new .ini-like repositories.conf.d/* files support

Andre Jaenisch andrejaenisch at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:58:19 UTC 2013

2013/3/12 Fabio Erculiani <lxnay at sabayon.org>:
> Old configuration files will keep working. In particular, repositories declared inside /etc/entropy/repositories.conf will continue to work for 1.5 years from now, while repositories declared inside /etc/entropy/server.conf will continue to work for 2+ years from now.

I would like to ask you to point this out in a blog article and/or
forum post, so users will be informed.
I remember several issues with repos the last days, so this could be
clarify some points.
However, if you don't have the time for writing a forum post, I'd
happy to do so :-)

Regards

André (aka Ryuno-Ki)